Well, after v days of re-create, paste, what does this code do?, pilus pulling confusion, I finally take a blog designed just for me. Information technology isn't 100% finished, only I've been searching for hours about how to fix my last two issues and have come up up empty. It is way by fourth dimension that I turn off the estimator for 24hrs. and go practice something else!

Only before I go I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Nina at Momma Go Round! Her Beautify Your Weblog Series is the only reason that I have annihilation to evidence you at all. She showed me how to do things that I didn't even know I wanted to change. (check out the cool middle favicon in the tab at the superlative of the screen!)

A few things I LOVE about my new home…

The Header – Before I started this project I had only used Photoshop maybe twice in college to very poor result. But this came together wonderfully later the married man showed me just a few tricks. My favorite function has to be the tart itself. If yous tin can't tell, the filling is buttons, the crust is ric rac, and the pie plate is corduroy.

The "Digi" Lace – This is function of the header, footer, and besides my grab button and is crawly for how simple it was to make. I may have to exercise a tutorial about it then that others tin use it in scrapbooking or other figurer design projects.

The Catch Button – I've admired other blogger's buttons, but never imagined I'd have one of my own, specially i made by me!

and lastly,

My Signature – It merely makes me happy to wait at it. Maybe it just makes this feel like a "real" blog.

Sorry to make a post just to toot my own horn, but I call up that everyone should know that Yous Tin can do this. Information technology doesn't matter how bad you are with computers, and you don't have to hire someone else. If you can Google your question, there is someone out there who will assistance you observe the answer. It will definitely be a bit stressful, but I honestly recollect that the end consequence is worth it when you see a little piece of you on the page.

Please feel free to leave any suggestions. I'thou by no means an skilful, and you may see something I missed due to hours of staring.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature